Banc de Swiss is a binary option broker operated by Kepler Holdings Ltd based in Cyprus. Banc De Swiss is regulated by Cysec and the license number is 199/13. Banc De Swiss is a Swiss – German broker that allow you to invest on currencies, stocks, indices through the brend new web -based platform of Spotoption.
Banc de Swiss, being specialized in investing binary options, offers a fairly wide range of different types of options that differ primarily on the timeframes adopted. In particular you can invest on:
- Binary Options Over / Under
- Long Term
- 30, 60, 120 seconds
- One Touch
- Ladder Options
Banc de Swiss organize many competitions with the aim to reward the best traders of the time. Currently underway is the Swiss Sprint competition where all traders are allowed to have an account with Banc de Swiss, who win will receive bonus cash and prizes worth more than 50,000 Euros. Every week, depending on the volume of investment generated by every single trader, there will be drawn up a ranking that will determine the weekly winner.
- Minimum deposit € 100
- No withdrawal fee with Credit Card / Debit
- 0 commissions on trading
- Payout up to 85 % (average 80 % of the market)
- Support in multiple languages
- Wide choice of underlying
- Up to 30% Bonus
- Deposits and withdrawals with credit card / debit card, Bank Transfer, Moneybookers.
Opening an account at Banc de Swiss is very simple. You must follow the step -by-step registration process which you'll find by clicking on " Open an Account " which you'll find in the home page and follow these steps :
- Fill in the required fields
- Submit the form
- You'll receive an email where you will be sent a verification link that you should click to confirm.
- After clicking on the link your account is already active and you can make your first deposit.
- Now you are ready to invest your money.
Commissions on trading
Banc de Swiss do not charge commissions on trading binary options.
In Banc de Swiss to trade you will not need to make any downloading trading software, because the trading platform is entirely web -based. This means you can work in any place where you are and with any terminal that are offered (PCs, smartphones and tablets).
Within the website you will find an education centre dedicated to specific courses on the subject of :
- Binary Options
- Market Analysis
- Strategies for Binary Options
If you need information about technical terms and explanations of some tools, you can find some useful information in the FAQ or in the Glossary.
If you have technical problems the customer service is available 24-24h and 7 days out of 7 and you can contact it through:
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Opinions and conclusions
According to our point of view, Banc de Swiss responding concretely to all our expectations and you really notice the Swiss-German precision. The web platform is well made and very easy to use. Do not underestimate the Payout offered, it’s one of the best in the binary option market!